Reduce the gender wage gap in Washington State.
Our mission is to engage employers in narrowing and eventually closing the gender wage gap in Washington State. Working together, we can create a more inclusive economy and vibrant Washington for all.
We aim to:
- Expand employers’ use of best practice solutions;
- Shine a positive light on businesses that are advancing gender equality;
- Drive community awareness and economic improvement for women in the state.
By 2020, we aim to:
- 500 companies make the pledge to achieve gender equity in the workplace
- Companies report significant, measurable benefits as seen through semi-annual surveys and their own internal annual wage and demographic data collection.
- A practice-sharing conference held every 12-18 months. (Read about 2017’s inaugural Wage Gap Summit here!)