Reduce the gender wage gap in King County.
Our mission is to engage employers in narrowing and eventually closing the gender wage gap in King County. Working together, we can create a more inclusive economy and vibrant King County for all.
We aim to:
- Expand employers’ use of best practice solutions;
- Shine a positive light on businesses that are advancing gender equality;
- Drive community awareness and economic improvement for women in the King County region.
By 2020, we aim to:
- 500 companies make the pledge to achieve gender equity in the workplace
- Companies report significant, measurable benefits as seen through semi-annual surveys and their own internal annual wage and demographic data collection.
- A practice-sharing conference is held within a year. (Read about 2017’s inaugural Wage Gap Summit here!)